Monday, December 26, 2005

Product Idea: Coffee to go bulk

I have between 6 and 12 travel coffee mugs. About half of them are from trade shows, and the others are gifts from people who know I love to drink coffee. The problem is that I have lost the lids to all but one of those mugs. The other day I was walking through the neighborhood Target and saw a travel pack with 6 disposable coffee cups, like the ones you would get at Starbucks. But at about $0.50 per disposable cup its not something I would stock up on in the kitchen.

What I would like is to be able to buy these in a 20 or 50 pack for about $0.20 a cup. Or even better have regular long term plastic travel mugs with disposable lids so I can easily replace them as I lose them. Of course with my environmentally friendly thinking I would want these to be made out of 100% recycled material and be recycled. This time of year a good cup of joe is nice to have around.

If you start to market one of these products, let me know and I'll be one of your best customers.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home